Both a deck installation and a patio are ideal options for any outdoor living space! While we would love both options in our backyard, the cost of an installation can add up quickly. However, which one is right for you? Pro Plus Services can help you decide which option is best. Here are a few reasons why either option is an excellent addition to any backyard.
Patio Or Deck?
Your outdoor living space should feel unique to you, and it should last for many years. Here are some things to consider when choosing an outdoor living space that is right for you.
Choosing A Patio
Pavers are usually a more economical choice, as they are made with concrete or brick pavers, and they sit flush with the ground. Some advantages include:
- Multiple styles and layout designs to fit a style unique to your home
- Pavers are impervious to minimal damage from frost heaves, and erosion caused by the elements.
- Pavers last for up to 25 years without major repairs!
Choosing A Deck
Decks heighten your outdoor living space, which can offer incredible views of your outdoor space. As a result, there is an excellent return on investment with decks, thanks to the extra living space built directly off the house.
- Decks are customizable, with tons of different styles and colors available. Choose your railing style, stain color, or paint for a unique outdoor space that matches your home’s exterior.
- While most pressure-treated wood options are still an excellent choice for decks, there are plenty of material options to ensure the safety and longevity of your deck year-round.
Deck Installation & Patio Design – Pro Plus Services
Ready to take your outdoor living space to the next level? Speak with an experienced contractor about your dream deck or patio. Our team can design the perfect outdoor space for your backyard, whatever your style.